Breaking News

Comedian ALIBABA challenges heavy weight champion Anthony Joshua to a FIGHT

  • Alibaba just challenged the almighty ring champion Anthony Joshua to a fight, in Alibaba word, be claims he is so confident on winning because he already got the support of some celebrities..
  • Read what he posted below 
  • "I'm not even playing again... some should tell Anthony Joshua... I'm coming for that belt. Since no one wants to challenge him again. What nonsense?!!! No body should beg me. Bringing that belt home like wakanda.... my prayer Warrior@woliagba_ayoajewole has prayed... my coach@frankdonga_ is positive... and my sparring partner@9iceofficial is ready. #Gongoaso... Nobody should tag him. Let him find me by himself. If you tag him as you no get work, you will go and fight him by yourself Tafiaaaa."

No comments