Breaking News

ENCOUNTER WITH A FUNAAB HOMOSEXUAL

We know unlike poles attract. How about when they don't?

We bring you a tale of Two Poles.  We tell the real life story [UNCUT] of an encounter with an homosexual.

“ I'm a 100L student of a department in COLANIM, so on this fateful day its like it's Wednesday sha, I was walking along unity building with a female friend and we saw two guys walking towards us though on the other side of the road and it was clear and evident that they were looking at us but as a guy I just felt they were looking at the lady and not me

I forgot to say this. If you see me in person walking or talking you'll know what I mean, in one word I'm sort of feminine in nature and I just believe that's who I am until that day. So one of the guys walked up to us and I greeted him and as I was about excusing him so he can talk to the lady he said 'Wassup boss man, it's you I want to see' and the lady stepped aside so we started talking. Meanwhile his friend too was waiting and he started by introducing himself saying his name(withheld) and that he's a 300L student of a department in COLAMRUD and he asked me to do the same and I did then he said can we be friends and the first thing that came to my mind was is this guy not a cultist so I told him we're good already but he insisted that we be good friends and not to seem too feminine. I gave him my Airtel line which I'm not using on WhatsApp and he even offered to hug me and I just gave him a side hug and we departed. In fact I had to lie to the lady that we're friends but I've forgotten him until he introduced himself... Little did I know...

The following day he called and said he thought I was on WhatsApp and I told him that was my 2nd line, to cut the long story short I gave him my MTN contact and we used to chat but I noticed he shows extra care than a guy should to another. At a point in time when I told him I don't have money he asked me to send my acct no but I didn't cos I still don't know if he's a member of a confraternity so.  After like 2 weeks that we met he eventually told me what he wants from me....

He said on that fateful day to my face at motion ground. (my name) I love you so much and sincerely I want us to be dating don't worry even though I'm influential no one will know about it. We'll keep it secret and I'll take care of you even when we leave school we can decide to leave school and go to a country where homosexuality is legalized and don't worry it won't affect you medically.  There are ways we can treat ourselves that I know that I'm sure of. Mehn for like 15 mins I was embarrassed and flabbergasted and couldn't say a word, was just looking like aye mi ti baje temi bami

 I looked at him and said are you okay what's all these I just asked him some rhetorical questions and left the place annoyingly and vowed not to tell anyone about it because of stigmatisation and the whole stuff is annoying, then I blocked him on WhatsApp and stopped picking his calls and when he started using different numbers to call I stopped picking strange numbers until one day he sent a text that read “I'm at your place. Where are you?” Whereas I was in another hostel mate room and quickly ran to check. Lo and behold I found him standing at the gate.

I just kept my voice low and told him to leave but he didn't until I threatened to tell pple he's a thief since then he's started trailing me about. At a time I was looking for my ID CARD N ATM.  He called me and told me to go and check at gate. Surprisingly, I found it there.  It was then I knew I was in for it.  Since then he hasn't called me until yesterday when he called and told me he only gave me a break because of exams.....

Now, I'm confused. I don't know what to do after exams”

1 comment: