Breaking News

Can you flaunt your body stretch marks the way this lady did?


Can you accept and love your body stretch marks the way this beautiful Instagram user did?
 "I learned to love myself before loving someone.....I know my black is beautiful so I get why you must stare. But I am deeper than your eyes will ever take the time see.. I am a big beautiful black woman with soul and my personality is the biggest piece of gold you could ever have.... #curves#valentines #bodylov
 I have never felt so powerful and liberated and so proud of my stretchmarks in my entire life...from where I come from and live to be on the chubby side or to even talk about strectchmarks is not something one is proud of, I have seen my stretchmarks grow from the day I started putting on weight and I have learned to embrace and love me, my body, my tiger stripes, my cellulites and my tummy.#selflove #valentineforme #bodyart#bodylove" Can you?

No comments